Praxis Kids Class
Fall Enrollment Aug 17 – Dec 14, 2020
- Mondays 3:30 – 4:15
- Ages 8-12
- No experience preferred
- $400/semester Pay full semester $400 Pay in 4 monthly installments
Email us at: email@example.com for more details or for Elementary carpool information.
Upcoming USAW Coaching Certification Courses:
Interested in a USAW coaching cert?
- Request one below and we’ll get it scheduled for you
Upcoming Weightlifting Events:
LOCAL UTAH, NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS
September 26, 2020: The 2020 Open (SLC, Utah) Registration closed
The 2020 Open
Sponsored by NiTOR Performance
Salt Lake County Health guidelines current at the time of the event will be followed. Pandemic guidelines may include but are not limited to:
1. Limited number of athletes/coaches per session (may decrease session size to as few as 7-10 lifters in worst-case scenario)
2. 6-10 feet distance between athletes while warming up and competing.
3. Face mask must be worn by athletes when not lifting.
4. Face masks must be worn by all spectators, coaches and officials at all times.
5. Sanitization of equipment between sessions.
6. Lifters will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the competition platform (Chalk will be provided and may be applied after hands are sanitized.)
7. Loaders will wear masks and gloves throughout the sessions.
8. Temperature checks required at the door for every participant, volunteer and spectator.
9. No entrance to anyone with a fever of 100.4+, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, sudden change in taste or smell, or muscle aches or pains.
10. Refunds will be given if competition must be cancelled due to increase in pandemic concerns or to athletes who suspect they are sick at the time of the competition.
Awards will be given to overall Youth, Junior, Senior and Master athletes in each IWF weight and gender category.
Our competitors and volunteers will receive a custom NiTOR mask to slow the spread of COVID-19 while looking dope and fearless:
December 3-6, 2020: American Open Finals, National Championships, Youth National Championships (Atlanta, GA)
The Annual Praxis New Years Day Challenge
- Every New Years Day
- Best 1 rep max Sots Press
- Winners based on weight pressed divided by current bodyweight
- Online competition open to everyone, anywhere in the world
- Male/Female competition for cash and prizes
- No entry fee
- Submission videos must clearly show weight on the bar
- Submission videos must report current bodyweight
- Submission videos must tag @praxisweightlifting
- Check out Instagram hashtags #sotsoff2015 #sotsoff2016 #sotsoff2017 #sotsoff2018 #sotsoff2019 #sotsoff2020 to scroll through years past.
- Follow Praxis Weightlifting on Instagram and Facebook for reminders